A Hands-on Experience with Shakespeare
Free Book PDF Download Romeo and Juliet: The Shakesperience
Experience Romeo and Juliet
in an unexpected and exciting new way with The Shakesperience
, which combines an engagingly touchable interface + remarkable audio + photos and illustrations to create an interactive Shakespeare experience unlike any you’ve ever seen.
Get Into Reading Romeo and Juliet Faster
Our at-your-fingertip features allow you to more quickly immerse in and engage with the text.
At Your Fingertips
• Complete glossary with embedded explanations (more than 750 terms!) allows you to immediately translate words you don’t know into contemporary English
• The result? Reading Shakespeare is easier
and you’ll “get” the play much faster. Simply put, we’ll change the way you read Shakespeare.
First in a line of groundbreaking ebooks, Romeo and Juliet: The Shakesperience
takes you from the page to the stage with audio embedded right in the scenes.
Shakespeare’s plays come alive in performance, and you’ll hear some of the world’s best, including:
• Kenneth Branagh as Romeo and Sir John Gielgud as Friar Laurence
• An historic audio excerpt from 1911 featuring Ellen Terry as Juliet
• Sir Derek Jacobi acts as your narrator and explains the differences between each performance – you’ll experience scenes changing based on how they’re performed!
• And much, much more
Our visuals come directly from some of the best performances with galleries that burst off the page with photos, production notes, set renderings, and costume designs.
The BEST of the iPad
makes magic happen with all the best features of your iPad, including:
• Touch, tap, and swipe your way through the play
• Feature-packed but in a compact file size and no wifi needed!
• Full highlighting and note-taking abilities
• Fully reflowable and resizeable text in portrait or landscape views that allow you to read the way you want to
• Photo galleries that can be swiped and enlarged bring the play to life
Developed with leading Shakespearean scholars and ideal for students, Romeo and Juliet: The Shakesperience
’s dynamic special features enhance the experience and make it the most friendly and fascinating Shakespeare you can imagine:
• How does an actor “Speak Shakespeare”? Former voice coach to the Royal Shakespeare Company Andrew Wade shows you
• A full cast of actors explains how they approached their roles
• Romeo and Juliet
as performed – renowned scholar David Bevington’s take on an historic 1811 production in Covent Garden
• Romeo and Juliet
in pop culture, from movies and music to urban gang rivalry
William Proctor Williams
is professor of English emeritus at Northern Illinois University and Adjunct Professor of English at the University of Akron. He has published widely on editorial, bibliographical and English Renaissance subjects, and has received numerous grants and awards including a National Endowment for the Humanities research grant and a Senior Fulbright Research Fellowship; in 2003-04, he was the Hinman Fellow at the Folger Shakespeare Library. He is currently at work on editions of Thomas Heywood’s The First and Second Parts of King Edward the Fourth
and If You Know Not Me You Know No Body
, Parts 1 and 2 for the Oxford University Press edition of Heywood’s complete works, the New Variorum Edition of Titus Andronicus
(MLA), and a critical edition of the manuscript and printed works of Cosmo Manuche.
You can buy this ebook on Amazon
or download free Click Here
Thank you for visiting Iostoconerri.net
Get Romeo and Juliet: The Shakesperience - William Shakespeare & William Proctor Williams - Book free book pdf download
As you can see, you can download for free as pdf or you can buy it from amazon.